Residence Palace, Brussels
Final Conference of the INNOVCare project
Date: 5 September 2018, 9:00 - 13:30h
Organised by EURORDIS
The 80 participants from 18 countries, across all stakeholders. You can find the list of participants here.
Conference recording and pictures
- What are the challenges & how did INNOVCare approach them, Raquel Castro, EURORDIS-Rare Diseases Europe
- Pilot of integrated and personalised care for rare diseases: case management, Dorica Dan, Romanian Prader Willi Association/NoRo Resource Centre
- Evaluation of the social impact of the INNOVCare pilot, Juliet Tschank, ZSI - Centre for Social Innovation
- Economic evaluation of INNOVCare's pilot of case management, Peter Lindgren, Karolinska Institutet
- Up-scaling challenges & opportunities. Findings of INNOVCare's work to develop up-scaling roadmaps for selected Member States, Ursula Holtgrewe & Irina Vana, ZSI - Centre for Social Innovation
- To present the results of INNOVCare project, including the outcomes of the pilot of case management, good practices and research findings on up-scaling integrated care for rare diseases;
- To offer key elements for future implementation and impact assessment of patient care models;
- To have future-oriented discussions, looking at how to move from pilots to mainstream services while ensuring the sustainability and sharing of good practices at EU level, linking to various EU-wide platforms including the European Reference Networks and the European Network of Resource Centres for Rare Diseases;
- To launch a set of recommendations from the INNOVCare project, to guarantee integrated care for rare diseases is implemented and sustainable across Europe.
For more information on the conference, please contact EURORDIS.