Zentrum für Soziale Innovation, Vienna, Austria
Date: 6-7 October 2016
Place: Zentrum für Soziale Innovation, Vienna, Austria
Organised by Zentrum für Soziale Innovation
- To contribute to the development of road-maps to support the transfer of the INNOVCare’s pilot care pathway to other European countries;
- To contribute to the design of the INNOVCare pilot intervention (Romania, 2017) and to support the development of the pilot’s impact assessment model.
- INNOVCare project: bridging the gap between health, social & local care for rare diseases, Raquel Castro, EURORDIS
- Unmet daily life and care needs of people living with a rare disease: preliminary results of EURORDIS' ongoing survey to patients and of interviews to competent authorities in the member states, Raquel Castro, Juliette Senecat, EURORDIS
- INNOVCare: Case management for patients with rare diseases and their families - The pilot and current insights, Dorica Dan, Zsuzsa Almasi, NoRo Resource Centre for Rare Diseases
- Special needs and general developments: Directions of scaling the INNOVCare pilot, Nicol Gruber, Ursula Holtgrewe, ZSI
- Key principles of integrating care: evidence, lessons and examples from around the world, Viktoria Stein, International Foundation for Integrated Care
The workshop was attended by 40 participants from 15 European countries, including representatives of national/regional competent authorities (INNOVCare Advisory Group), patient representatives, social services, healthcare providers and academics. You can find the list of participants here.
For more information on this workshop, please contact EURORDIS.